RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is a very high performance, fully synthetic, 75w140 transmission oil formulated using synthetic PAO base stocks together with special additives and inhibitors to ensure maximum performance and protection in the most extreme of conditions..
Application:RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil is specifically designed for use in highly stressed transmissions used at the highest levels of professional motorsport. It can be used in all applications which require this grade of oil, and is especially suited for use in differentials which have a Limited Slip capability in both racing and rallying applications.
Technical Characteristics: RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil offers:
● A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress levels.
● Excellent shear stability and thermal stability.
● A very good viscosity-temperature behavior.
● Excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance, even during extended usage conditions.
● Exceptional wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
● Low foaming even at high speeds.
● Compatible with all non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
● Superb flow behavior even at low temperatures, low pour point.
● Long oil change interval capability, thanks to excellent shear stability
● Exceptional Limited Slip capabilities ensure reduced noise transmission and low vibration even at highest extremes of temperature.
Specification:RAVENOL Racing Gear Oil has been approved and corresponds to:API GL-5 + LSApproval: Drexler limited-slip differentials in:BMW Alpina B5, B6, GT3, GT4, M3, Z4 and World Touring Car Championship (WTCC),Chrysler Viper GT3, Corvette Z06, Fiat Abarth,Lamborghini Murcielago,Mercedes AMG C 63, CLS 63, E 63, SL 63, SLS