RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil 75W-90 is a fully synthetic manual transmission oil, especially developed for very high performance racing and competition cars. Offers exceptional load-carrying capacity, a very stable viscosity, and optimum protection against wear. The fully synthetic formulation gives protection against foam formation, along with excellent thermal and shear stability even under the most arduous and stressful conditions. The carefully blended base oil and special additive combination prevents excessive heating of the gearbox components.
Application:RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil 75W-90 is designed for use in both synchromesh and non-synchromesh competition and motorsport gearboxes, as well as for very high performance road and track day applications. Especially suitable for high performance sequential transmissions, as well as for use in FWD applications where both a synchromesh gearbox and limited slip differential are using a common lubricant.
Specification: RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil 75W-90 meets and exceeds;:API GL-4 / GL-5
Characteristics:RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear Oil 75W-90 offers:
● A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures.
● Excellent shear stability for longer fluid life.
● Outstanding thermal stability even when very highly stressed
● An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
● Exceptional wear protection, with excellent EP characteristics.
● Very low foaming tendency even at high speeds.
● Compatible with all non-ferrous metals and all types of sealing materials.
● Extended oil change intervals are possible, thanks to excellent shear stability
● Small amount of friction modifier in the formulation ensures suitability for use in FWD applications where both synchromesh gearbox and limited slip differential are present and share a common lubricant.